Find your comfort zone on every hike with our Women's Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System and women's-specific fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. We've extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest—working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it's easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001570
Machine Wash Warm. Wash Inside Out.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Women's Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle Socks