The Women’s Flux Pant is a comfortable, quick-drying stretch fleece baselayer for cold-weather mountain pursuits. Warm, breathable and easy to care for, it is built from soft Thermic™ single jersey knit fleece with a brushed back for outstanding comfort next to the skin. It also features a close fit with smooth flatlock seams for reduced friction under a shell pant during agile cold-weather ascents. The fleece wicks sweat fast, keeping you dry on the move and warm during rest periods. The wide, elasticated waistband also keeps the pants safely in position when you layer up and the integrated Polygiene® STAYS FRESH treatment reduces 99% of odour-causing bacteria, however many work-rest cycles it encounters.
While the Women’s Flux Pants are designed to help you move fast during winter in the mountains, they’re equally comfortable as lightweight standalone leggings for year-round use.
- Low profile and comfortable flatlock seams
- Thermic™ single jersey knit with brushed back
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Low bulk waistband with drawcord
- Main Fabric: Thermic brushed back lightweight fleece, 175g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane