A precise, versatile and best-selling shoe that marries a comfortable fit with steep climbing performance, the Vapor V features fresh colors, a microfiber upper and our Bi-Tension™ active rand for a premium combo of durability and sensitivity.
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides forefoot precision
- Split outsole allows for more flexibility than the Vapor
- Padded air mesh tongue ensures all-day cushioning
- Minimal toe rand and patch in M70 rubber
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Specially adapted to our slightly asymmetrical models, Bi-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the center pad for sensitivity.
AIR MESH TONGUE
Padded air mesh tongue ensures all-day cushioning
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vapor V