Whether you're heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter, reach for the women's-specific Tempest Pro 28. Light but durable Nanofly® fabric keeps the weight down while an injection-molded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you during demanding activities. This top-loader features zippered hip pockets, attachment options for ice axes and a reservoir sleeve. Made with ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene ripstop, GRS-certified recycled materials and PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch woven front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachments with bungee tie-off
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch woven side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
- LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt