The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a women’s-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tempest 20