Confidently step out on the trail with the Sportlite 25, one of our most minimalist technical day packs. Carry all of your essentials with the convenience of panel-loading design and simple, clean internal organization. While this pack may look minimal, it's not so stripped down that it'll sacrifice comfort. An AirScape® backpanel and suspension system moves with you dynamically and keeps your carry stable and ventilated. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one open stretch mesh pocket
- Direct access external hydration sleeve
- Lower V-compression straps keep load stable and secure side pocket contents
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Zippered middle compartment is full height with mesh pockets to organize smaller items
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- Two size unisex fit: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/L fits 18-22" torso
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Sportlite 25