Superlight, superfly – the Mosquito is an extremely lightweight, minimalistic, high-end sport climbing harness that weighs just 220 grams.
This is the lightest harness Wild Country has ever made. Engineered specifically for sport climbing, its precise fit delivers super-lightweight comfort, agility and freedom of movement. The advanced, lightweight, laminated waistbelt construction features internal load-bearing webbing that distributes the load evenly across the entire harness structure, combined with super-light mesh padding and a robust, fast-drying and abrasion-resistant covering with seamless edges that is soft and smooth next to the skin. This harness is built specifically with freedom of movement in mind. Its sleek, stripped-down construction adapts to your body for full, unhindered, flexibility as you climb. An important stand-out safety feature is the wear indicator on the reinforced lower tie-in point – a feature used by Wild Country since the 1990s. To clearly indicate when it is time to retire the harness, it has red threads that only become visible after excessive wear and abrasion.
The Mosquito is equipped with lightweight gear loops: two rigid front loops, two softer back loops, to prevent pressure points when climbing with a pack. All gear loops are designed specifically to hold your gear and draws away from the harness for smoother retrieval. There is also a decent-sized rear haul loop that also doubles as a chalk bag attachment point.
With a self-locking, aluminium slide block buckle on the waistbelt to ensure a secure and comfortable fit plus lightweight, supportive leg loops with elasticated risers. The Mosquito packs down small and comes in a stylish, two-tone black and white design with a classic Wild Country tangerine orange buckle.
- Ultra-lightweight: 220g (size XS)
- Lightweight, smooth abrasion-resistant, ripstop fabric
- Engineered for full freedom of movement and to evently disperse load
- Integrated wear indicator at lower tie-in point
- Lightweight aluminium buckle for secure and confortable fit
- Four lightweight gear loops: two rigid front gear loops, two flexible, low-profile rear gear loops that won't interere with a pack
- Fixed leg loops with elasticated risers
- Rear haul/gear loop
- Supplied with a lightweight protective storage bag
- Unisex design
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review