Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a slightly softer construction and thinner sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS is the cornerstone of our Performance line—an all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level.
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- Strategically placed Vibram® XS Edge in the forefoot and XS Grip 2 in the heel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Specially adapted to our slightly asymmetrical models, Bi-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the center pad for sensitivity.
RUBBER TOE PATCH
Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power.