The Flux Pant is a fresh, flexible, fast-wicking midweight baselayer pant for active mountain sport. It is built from 175g/m² Thermic™ single jersey knit fleece with a brushed back and smooth flatlock seams for outstanding comfort next to the skin, as well as reduced friction under a shell pant during cold-weather climbs. The integrated Polygiene® STAYS FRESH treatment uses silver salt technology to reduce odour-causing bacteria by 99%, however many times you sweat. The pants also feature a broad, elasticated waistband, keeping them safely in position when you layer up, without any unwanted weight, bulk or slip.
With its comfortable quick-drying warmth, its easy care and its modest weight, our Flux Pant is among the most versatile and hardworking mountain baselayers you can buy.
- Low profile and comfortable flatlock seams
- Thermic™ single jersey knit with brushed back
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Low bulk waistband with drawcord
- Main Fabric: Thermic brushed back lightweight fleece, 175g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane