When it’s really cold in the morning and an icy wind is blowing on the summit, the 185 ROCK'n'WOOL GLOVE LINERS provide an additional layer of insulation to get your fingers warm again.
These thin insulating gloves are made of 100% fine merino wool that, with a fineness of 19 microns, feels soft on the skin and guarantees a comfortable temperature. And it does this even when you’re taking photos from the summit, because the e-touch function on the index finger enables easy operation of smartphones with the gloves on.
Small and lightweight yet especially effective as an additional layer of insulation against the cold: the 185 ROCK'n'WOOL GLOVE LINERS should have a permanent place in every backpack.
- Moisture and temperature regulating
- 100% fine merino wool
- Smart finger for operating smartphone display
- 100% new wool (Merino)
- Smart finger (ability to operate smartphone screen)
- Merino on skin
- Sustainably produced fibers
- Sustainable raw material
- Fine merino wool, 185 g/m²
- Fine 19 Micron fiber diameter
- Itch-free and comfortable to wear
100 % virgin wool (MERINO)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men 185 Rock'N'Wool Glove Liner