We're taking our midlayer game to the next level with our Smartloft-X 60 Vest. This vest is made for high-intensity activities, with a breathable outer layer designed to block wind and stretch fabric built for ease of movement. It is the perfect vest to throw on over a long-sleeved layer for a little more warmth on your run or under a jacket for even more warmth as you head into the backcountry for your annual hut trip.
- Primary insulation utilizes 60g proprietary recycled 50% wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- Adjustable elastic cording in bottom opening allows for custom fit
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool,38% Wool, 12% Polyester; Filling: 100% Poyester; Exclusive of decoration
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
Machine wash cold gentle cycle, wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.