When you're outside in variable conditions and need an insulated layer that can handle the elements, throw on our Men's Smartloft-X 60 Hoodie. Its stretch fabric and insulation are designed to move with you—allowing you to have full range of motion while you're skinning up or carving down the mountain. It also features a breathable DWR-coated, highly wind-resistant outer to help block out the elements. And it also uses our Merino insulation to transport sweat away from your body while helping keep you warm. It's perfect for backcountry pursuits or high-intensity outings in colder weather.
- Primary insulation utilizes 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- Adjustable elastic cording in hood and bottom opening allows for custom fit
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 internal zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling: 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool,38% Wool, 12% Polyester; Filling: 100% Poyester; Exclusive of decoration
- Style: SW019034
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Recycled Wool Fleece
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
Machine wash cold gentle cycle, wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.