If you're looking for a transformative moment in your life, you could consider the midweight Luna hiking sock. Once you realize how smooth and silky Merino Wool feels, how well it keeps your feet fresh and dry, you might sense a new world. Once you pair that with our incredible fit and quality of a high-density knit, you'll live in it. Some of you might already know this, and we hope you love this understated, beautiful design. To others, welcome to socks guaranteed for life.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, nighttime
- Women's Micro Crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort!
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight - midweight socks naturally thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change on the trail.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
60% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex