Also known as the snow saddle, Kangtega is a major mountain peak in the Nepalese Himalayas. Its namesake sweater is made of 100 percent merino wool, so it's odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry, and warm for its weight. Quarter zip and ribbed cuffs and hem give it a refined look.
- Ribbed collar, hem and cuffs
- Quarter zip for easy layering
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back length: 27"
- 100% extra fine merino wool
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review KANGTEGA QUARTER ZIP SWEATER