With a curved, asymmetric last, highly adjustable lace-up design and a chiseled low-profile toe for added precision in pockets and on restrictive footholds, the Instinct is the most supportive shoe in the Instinct family that excels across a variety of styles and disciplines.
- Microsuede upper with heat welded reinforcements
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- 2/3-length outsole and midsole for solid underfoot support
- Unique integrated toe cap to allow for maximum toe hooking capabilities
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Specially adapted to our slightly asymmetrical models, Bi-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the center pad for sensitivity.
Lace system for ultimate adjustability and dialed in fit.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review