With a curved, asymmetric last, highly adjustable lace-up design and a chiseled low-profile toe for added precision in pockets and on restrictive footholds, the NEW Instinct Women's features a modified heel cup to better suit lower volume feet. The Instinct Women's is the most supportive Women's shoe in the Instinct family that excels across a variety of technical styles and disciplines.
- Microsuede upper with heat welded reinforcements
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- 2/3-length outsole and midsole for solid underfoot support
- Unique integrated toe cap to allow for maximum toe hooking capabilities
- PAF heel system improves fit and heel hooking performance
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
PRESSURE ABSORBING FIT (PAF) SYSTEM
2mm XS Grip2 rubber is used to wrap the heel cup in a minimal configuration, providing support, protection and friction while allowing maximum conformability. The DTS Active Rand is “discontinuous” at the Achilles, allowing for a more comfortable fit in this area but still providing dynamic forward pressure to focus power over the big toe.
REDUCED HEEL VOLUME
The different heel volumes and fits featured in the SCARPA climbing collection are a market leading asset. This diagram shows the different shape found between the Instinct and Instinct WMN version. The result is not only a different heel fit, but also more compression in the toe box.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Instinct WMN