We invented the first Merino wool performance sock, but we'll never stop trying to make it better. Our Classic Hike socks are getting upgraded and it starts with recycled nylon. The first-ever Merino wool hiking socks are now made more sustainably than ever before. Light cushioning on the bottom of the sock and responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool offers comfort and natural performance benefits that help take care of your feet on every hike. With a new mountain pattern and the same all-day comfort, our oldest (and best) Merino hike sock may be your new favorite.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 7"
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hike Classic Edition Light Cushion Mountain Pattern