Say goodbye to scratches, burn circles and ounces. As light as Titanium, Halulite is a proprietary alloy that also conducts heat better and more evenly—so you can leave the extra fuel at home. Plus, every piece is Hard Anodized to create a surface that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else. It's ultra light without the sacrifices. Now that's smart.
- Heat sink technology heats 30% faster saving 30% in fuel.
- Convenient folding handle locks into place when boiling
- Integrated nesting for 110 g and 230 g Fuel Cartridges
- Halulite’s ultralight weight and superior heating characteristics allow it to cook better, faster and more efficiently than Titanium kettles.
- Classic, low-profile design provides the capacity of a 1.8 liter ultralight boiler in the easy-to-pour profile of a tea kettle for boiling water or melting snow on solo adventures
- Dimension: 6.2" x 6.2" x 6.0"
- Include: 1.8 L Kettle, Lid
*WARNING: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Always allow components to dry completely before storing.*
*CAUTION: Never heat Halulite cookware to extreme temperatures or allow it to boil dry. Pot and lid intended for camp stovetop use only. Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens or open campfires. Handle may become hot when cooking. Always use caution when grasping handle. Never expose handle to direct flame.*
*DANGER: Always assure that handle is in the fully extended and locked position before use. Always allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Do not attempt to rapidly cool Halulite Cookware. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.*
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Halulite 1.8L Tea Kettle