- Complete Kit: Easily configure the system to your needs with the included 2.0L flexible water bottle and adapters* for maximum versatility and adaptability.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.3 oz. (180 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles (depends on configuration).
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: 2.0L Platy™ bottle, 2.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, Universal Bottle Adapter, Push-Pull Cap Adapter, hoses, storage sack.
*Adapters interface with all Platypus bottles, push-pull sport bottle caps, and most bottles from Nalgene®, Klean Kanteen®, CamelBak® and many more (these trademarks are not owned by Cascade Designs, Inc.)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GravityWorks™ Water Filter Complete Kit