Aquaseal SR not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F).
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Aquaseal SR.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead)
- With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator combo, 1 oz. tube seal seams about 288"
- Freesole cures by reacting to the humidity in the air
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
- Made in USA