Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.. With waterproof performance of 20,000mm HH, alongside moisture-wicking breathability of 20,000g MVTR, its hill-walking practicality is equally advanced.
Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map. Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand sustainability as well as performance.
Pertex® Shield Fabric
Pertex® Shield delivers lightweight and packable protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable. The versatile 2, 2.5 and 3-layer constructions combine lightweight face fabrics with waterproof, windproof and breathable membranes. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the face fabric sheds rain and snow, which helps to maintain breathability.
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 69cm/27.2inch
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Downpour Eco Women Jacket