Built with a double ripstop, the 2019 Clear Creek 20 is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re battling cold winds above tree line or battling the traffic on your daily bike commute, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or loaded layers.
The Clear Creek 20 WSD is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, front panel expansion pocket, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your puffy jacket to your extra socks to excess amounts of trail mix (no raisins, please), the Clear Creek 20 has room for the essentials—and then some.
- Dual panel loader with interior organization panels
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Dual trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Front panel attachment loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Reinforced haul handle
- 330d Nylon Double R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Clear Creek