We are named for our two defining influences - les alpes francaises & doing things differently, bending the norm.
1. The (definite article).
2. An homage to our years fitting ski boots in Val-d'Isère.
1. Simple past tense and past participle of bend.
2. Different from the normal or usual.
3. Strongly inclined or determined: “we are hell bent on making good products.”
4. The defining characteristic of a sock…
Born out of mateship, the two co-founders Simon and Anthony grew up next door to each other and have a combined love of alpine sports and a wealth of experience achieved over a decade of professional ski boot fitting and ski bummery.
Le Bent originally launched to market with the first technical snow sock that successfully combined “unrivalled comfort, performance and fit.”