Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast draw cord opening with our smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Draw cord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.