As part of our technical Ascent range, it is built from our lightest Matrix double-weave stretch fabric. While the tight external weave with DWR coating is extremely resistant to wind, weather and abrasion for all-day ascents on exposed rock, the lofted internal fibres of the two-layer fabric ensure the rapid dispersal of moisture. The slim cut is ideal for controlled, accurate ascents and, in tandem with the natural four-way stretch of the fabric, the diamond gusset and knee articulation deliver all the leg movement you could want.
With three zipped pockets, reinforced double-stitch seams and a flat elasticated waistband, this is your go-to pant for steep, challenging warm-weather climbs.
Matrix™ is a family of fabrics developed by Rab. Designed for durability and comfort, they offer wind resistance, weather protection and breathability. Perfect for all weather conditions and are fast drying.
- Weight:313g / 11.0oz
- Product Code:QFU-72
- YKK Zip Fly
- Double snap waist closure
- Part elasticated waist with flat wicking elastic next to skin
- 2 YKK zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- Diamond gusset at crotch
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced back hem
- Twin needle top stitching on critical seams
- Main - Double weave stretch/ 95% polyamide 5% elastane/ Matrix/ 133 gsm
- Lining - Kicker patch: 88% polyamide 12% elastane/ 182 gsm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Ascendor Light Pant