Purposely designed to function in a multitude of settings from day hikes to downtown, the women's-specific Archeon features high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable recycled fabrics made to weather daily abuse. With a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - this versatile pack is just as comfortable hiking as it is high-tailing it on the next train out of town.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- SUSPENSION: HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL: Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- HARNESS: Adjustable harness, Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap
- Main: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Accent: Not Applicable
- Bottom: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Archeon Women's