Purposely designed to function in a multitude of settings from day hikes to downtown, the women's-specific Archeon 30 features high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable recycled fabrics made to weather daily abuse. With a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - this versatile pack is just as comfortable hiking as it is high-tailing it on the next train out of town.
- VERSATILITY: With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD: Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets