Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that make it easy to adapt to many body types and any season. The contoured and padded leg loops and waist belt enhance comfort and support without hindering freedom of movement. With five gear loops, there is substantial room to carry more equipment required for progression on ice or rock, making it easily accessible during the activity.
Designed for all-day comfort:
- ENDOFRAME structure uses lightweight, variable-width webbing to diffuse pressure across the entire width of the waist belt and leg loops, reducing pressure points without adding thick foam
- Soft, breathable mesh interior keeps the harness comfortable against the skin and on hot days
- Contoured waist belt follows the natural lines of your body, giving you support right where you need it
Substantial gear capacity, with four gear loops and an accessory loop:
- Two large, rigid gear loops in the front make clipping and unclipping a breeze
- Two flexible gear loops in the rear are forward-slanted to keep everything close at hand, but flexible to stay out of the way when worn with a pack
- Soft accessory loop for connecting tag lines, chalk bags, etc.
- Extra-wide waist belt makes a sturdy platform for Petzl’s CARITOOL EVO tool holder for racking ice screws, aid gear, and more
- Featuring Petzl’s DOUBLEBACK buckles, the adjustable leg loops and adjustable waist belt make it easy to get a precise fit for your body type or expand to accommodate more layers for winter climbing
- S, C022BA00, blue, 71-77cm waist, 47-57cm leg loops, 460g
- M, C022BA01, blue, 77-84cm waist, 51-60cm leg loops, 485g
- L, C022BA02, blue, 84-92cm waist, 54-64cm leg loops, 515g
- XL, C022BA03, blue, 92-100cm waist, 56-66cm leg loops, 545g